Winston Churchill's top ten sayings.
1874 - 1965
1. Success consists of going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.
2. You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.
3. A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity, An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
4. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.
5. However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
6. If you are going through hell, keep going.
7. Perhaps it's better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible and wrong.
8. You have enemies? good, that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
9. I am easily satisfied with the very best.
10. To improve is to change' to be perfect is to change often.